Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tales of the Beetle Bard!


Tales of the Beetle Bard!

It's going to be out tomorrow!

Collectors Edition includes:
• All five fairy tales from the original The Tales of Beedle the Bard
• Outer case disguised as a wizarding textbook from the Hogwarts library
• Exclusive reproduction of J.K. Rowling's handwritten introduction
• 10 new illustrations by J.K. Rowling not included in the Standard Edition or the original handcrafted edition
• Velvet bag embroidered with J.K. Rowling's signature
• Metal skull, corners, and clasp
• Replica gemstones
• Emerald ribbon

Price: $100

Standard Edition: $7.14

Should I or shouldn't I? I guess not. It's going to be around in the future anyways. Besides, I'm not a kid anymore. Can't indulge myself into desire and neglect responsibilities or reality. Not a typical American.

No comments: